Achieve Virtual’s program has the same academic rigour of a traditional school, for all grades. The student will benefit from quality time with teachers, as well as student gathering activities where they can build relationships and school pride.
While a virtual school provides for a flexible learning environment for the student, it still maintains a basic expectation of student attendance and performance.
For the benefit of each student’s education, we maintain certain expectations:
- Attend school as per the stated policy.
- Show respect to instructors, staff, and other students while enrolled with Achieve Virtual.
- Communicate with staff in the event they are unable to meet attendance expectations.
- Follow all the policies of the MSD of Wayne Township.
- Demonstrate academic integrity throughout their time as a student with Achieve Virtual.
Unverified absences could lead to truancy protocol for excessive unexcused absences.
Hot lunches will be provided right before students leave at 1:25 daily. Students will eat at the conclusion of their 4th period class before being escorted to the buses / car pick up line.
Students need a computer/chromebook (MSD of Wayne Township resident students can receive one from the district), internet in the home (not provided by district).
- For the in-person days, students will need to bring:
- chromebook or laptop
- writing utensils (pens/pencils),
- lined paper
- any textbooks or workbooks for the classes