Achieve Virtual’s program has the same academic rigor of a traditional school, for all grades. The student will benefit from quality time with their core content area teachers (ELA, Math, Science and Social Studies), as well as student gathering activities where they can build relationships and school pride.
While a virtual school provides for a flexible learning environment for the student, it still maintains a basic expectation of student attendance and performance.
For the benefit of each student’s education, we maintain certain expectations:
- Attend school as per the outlined expectations in the student handbook. (Check out our student handbook here)
- Show respect to instructors, staff, and other students while enrolled with Achieve Virtual.
- Communicate with staff in the event they are unable to meet attendance expectations.
- Follow all the policies of the MSD of Wayne Township.
- Demonstrate academic integrity throughout their time as a student with Achieve Virtual.
Unverified absences could lead to truancy protocol for excessive unexcused absences.
Hot lunches will be provided right before students leave at 1:25 daily. Students will eat at the
conclusion of their 4th period class before being escorted to the buses / car pick up line.
Students need a computer/chromebook (MSD of Wayne Township resident students can receive one from the district), internet in the home (not provided by district).
- For the in-person days, students will need to bring:
- chromebook or laptop
- writing utensils (pens/pencils),
- lined paper
- any textbooks or workbooks for the classes
Attendance for 7-8th Grade Students:
Enrolled seventh and eighth grade students will receive live, in-person day attendance instructions once bus transportation is decided for all students.