For the benefit of each student’s education, we maintain certain expectations:
- Attend school as per the outlined expectations in the student handbook. (Check out our student handbook here)
- Show respect to instructors, staff, and other students while enrolled with Achieve Virtual.
- Communicate with staff in the event they are unable to meet attendance expectations.
- Follow all the policies of the MSD of Wayne Township.
- Demonstrate academic integrity throughout their time as a student with Achieve Virtual.
Unverified absences could lead to truancy protocol for excessive unexcused absences.
Attendance for 9-12th Grade Students:
Achieve Virtual is like any other traditional school in the state of Indiana and students are required to ‘attend’ 5 days per week. What does attendance look like?
- Logging into the school platform, itslearning, at least 5 days per week.
- Logging into each course 5 days per week.
- Completing work and making visible progress in each of the 5 days logged in towards course completion.
- Contact your instructors, counselor, and the AVE office if there is a reason you will not be able to meet this expectation.
- Link to Student Handbook (in files)