If you haven’t earned the required course credits to graduate high school, taking online courses is the perfect way to recover credits, enabling you to get back on track so you can graduate on time.
While there isn’t a standard national definition of credit recovery at this time, this term is most commonly explained as being a structured way for students to earn missed credit in order to graduate from high school. Credit recovery is becoming increasingly popular and is helping to lessen the rate of high school dropouts by providing students with alternative solutions outside of the traditional summer school programs for earning missed credits.
Benefits of Credit Recovery through a Virtual Program
There are various types of credit recovery programs available, which include in-person formats, fully online programs, and hybrid programs that include a combination of in-person and online components.
Achieve Virtual Academy’s online program provides students with a great way to recover credits. Some of the numerous benefits that taking courses in our virtual program provide are:
- The ability to work at your own pace.
- The flexibility of being able to work at the times most convenient for you, from home or anywhere an Internet connection is available.
- Access to knowledgeable Indiana-certified instructors whenever assistance is needed, as well as continual feedback provided throughout the duration of each course.
- Highly personalized attention and individualized lessons from instructors.
- Access to a diverse array of course selections that are standards-based, allowing you to fulfill your credit requirements.
- The opportunity to connect with other students and work collaboratively.
Achieve Virtual Academy Online High School
Achieve Virtual’s online high school curriculum is filled with challenging courses and engaging content, providing you the opportunity to master the skills and concepts that are important for success in the future.
If you are in the position of needing to make up credits toward high school graduation, we encourage you to look into our virtual high school courses. You’ll find that we offer a variety of learning opportunities across a wide range of academic subjects, giving you the credits you need to get back on track and complete all the coursework necessary for graduating high school.
Contact us today with any questions you may have. We’d love to hear from you!